Below are the articles that people have been accessing via the search engine and some others though recent are missed. The kind of articles listed here also gives an indication of the kind of people who have been accessing my site.
But first the more recent articles:
- The Video That Was Pulled Off YouTube . This is an expose of the way a group called “The Decency Gap” is working so that they can obtain funding for their abortion agenda.
- Five Apparently Christian Ideas. This is a session I had with the Olympia I BEC.
- A Different Look at Philippine History and the Frayles I discovered an article written by an American in 1899 (the link to it is provided in the body of the post itself). It changed the way I look at the period 1898–99 in Philippine history.
Now, the most sought after topics…
- When Was The First Bible Cell Meeting?. My answer? The “when” coincides with the breaking of the bread mentioned in Acts 2:42.
- Signs of a Vocation to the Religious Life or Priesthood. Searches have been made on this site for articles on the priesthood. The question “What are the signs of a vocation?” is one of my favorites. This has some related queries
- Being A Priest. Just a few things about my new assignment.
- How To Become A Priest (2005). I wrote this as a reply to an Iglesya ni Manalo member who thought he knew something about the topic.
- How To Become A Priest II (January, 2008). A follow-up to the above article.
- Minister of the Word and Sacraments (February, 2008). An article I wrote while I was teaching Theology 106 at the Colegio San Agustin – Biñan. I remembered that I had given a recollection for seminarians of the Diocese of Jaro on this topic.
- Interview About The Priesthood (August 2004; 2005) . Some students taking up the a theology course on the Sacraments came to me one morning to interview me on the vocation to the priesthood. I didn’t like the questions asked and so I wrote about it here.
- Story of A Vocation. An article I wrote years ago (in 1999) for students who would come to me for an interview to fulfill a requirement in their theology class.
- Where Was The Church Founded?. At first I thought it was a joke, but when I began thinking about it, it proved to be fruitful for meditation.
- Transiturus. I translated some portions of the Bull Transiturus for the feast of Corpus Christi. I thought the document was a great help for preaching on the topic of the Real Presence.
Email This Post | Print This Post
- No related posts found.