Geocities is closing down so I have moved some articles housed at the old Agilawan website to AgustinongPinoy. I did not move all the articles though ; I moved only those which I and others still continually go back to.
The articles revolve around the theme of Augustinian education and date back to the years when I was still at the University of San Agustin.
- Orcasitas on Augustinian Education.
- This is a copy of the letter addressed by the Prior General Miguel Angel Orcasitas to the Friars. It is called "The Augustinian School and the New Evangelization." It was written in 1993.
- Orcasitas on Augustinian Spirituality in the Academe
- On February 1, 1996, the Prior General then, the Reverend Miguel Angel Orcasitas delivered a talk at the University of San Agustin during the course of a visit. The speech was addressed to the University’s academic personnel.
- Being Church: Lay Augustinian Spirituality
- An article I wrote as a commentary to the speech of the Prior General on Feb. 1, 1996. The article originally appeared in the University’s publication Comunitas as "Being Church: Lay Augustinian Spirituality II"
- Principles of Augustinian Education
- The article was originally presented by the Commission on Education to the Provincial Chapter of 1996 and was incorporated into the Provincial Statutes for the term 1996-2000. It has received slight and not very significant modifications until now.
- Readings on Education Catholic and Augustinian
- A collection of quotations from documents of the Church on Education I made for the Office of Human Resources of the University of San Agustin. When I was transferred to Bacolod, I made a modified version of it.
These articles are found at AgustinongPinoy: http://agustinongpinoy.net/html/Articles/index.html
Originally posted 2009-08-05 22:25:22. Republished by Blog Post Promoter
Email This Post | Print This Post
- No related posts found.